Node.js & Solidity Developer
RemotePortugal, Lisboa, LisboaProduct
Polkamarkets is an Autonomous Prediction Market Protocol built for cross-chain information exchange and trading where users take positions on outcomes of real-world events–in a decentralized and interoperable platform based on Polkadot.
- At Polkamarkets, you are committed to using your technical skills to build a solid platform and deliver an amazing user experience. You enjoy learning new and emerging technologies. You are pro-open source, you are a force of proposal and an excellent team player. You are a problem-solver, critical thinker, and a great communicator.
- We are a distributed and diverse team that believes in the disruptive potential of web3 and the prediction markets niche. Decentralization is a key to success.
- Active participation in the space will be favorably seen.
- You will design, implement, test, document, and deploy tech-business requirements.
- You will be responsible for your services running in production and will ensure their availability, elasticity, and resilience.
- You will contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software.
- You will develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enable team velocity.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js and Solidity.
- Experience in server/client-side JS (Node.js, Typescript).
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience.
- Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerance, reliability, and durability software systems.
- Understanding of blockchain.
- Experience building microservices and designing REST APIs.
- Experience with message brokers.
- Good programming skills and the ability to learn on the job
- You're a self-starter and can get things done on time
- Bonus points if you have Github repos we can look at and plenty of contributions.
What we offer / Conditions
- Be a part of the future of Prediction Markets in the blockchain industry.
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique growth problems.
- International work environment and flat organizational structure.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive salary: xxxx
- Open work-life balance culture where ethics are at the core of each team decision.
- Long-Term Mindset.
- 100% remote.